The Executive Education program at the Cox School of Business, SMU-in-Plano, brings more than 80 years experience in educating practicing business leaders. Nationally and internationally ranked as one of the top business schools by major publications including BusinessWeek, Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and the Wall Street Journal, SMU’s Executive Education programs offer
world-class education and a top-ranked curriculum from a prestigious business school.
An Executive Education custom program can help you:
- Create unity and alignment within your organization
- Accelerate the progress on your company's strategic initiatives
- Address your company's unique business challenges
- Deepen your management talent by providing business basics to those with little formal business training
Relevant custom programs are designed by adapting Cox School of Business curricula to your company or industry or Cox can build a unique instructional experience just for you. Either way, the Cox program will work with you to select the solutions that will have the most immediate impact for your firm.
Cox Professional MBA
The nationally ranked SMU Cox PMBA is one of the top business programs in the nation and throughout the world.
- Forbes ranks Cox #10 in the nation for ROI, the only program in Texas and the South on the list.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Cox #9 in the nation, the highest ranked program in Texas named in the category.
- BusinessWeek ranks the Cox PMBA #13.
The Professional MBA program offers ample opportunity to enhance classroom learning through pioneering programs, innovative enrichment activities and specialized institutes and centers of expertise. Combined with a strong reputation and an attentive faculty and staff, the result is a rich educational experience that provides a number of significant benefits.
The SMU-in-Plano campus and the Cox PMBA offers the opportunity to enhance your career and open new doors to success…and it’s just around the corner.